Friday, January 18, 2008

Legal Fees for Immigration Waivers

The Law Office of Randall Caudle / Caudle Immigration currently charges the following fees for immigration waiver representation.

$6000 for I-601 waivers through Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.

$7500 for I-601 waivers through other countries.

$7500 for I-601 waivers filed with local USCIS offices in the U.S.

$7500 for I-601 waiver appeals.

$1500 for U.S. Legal Permanent Resident (green card) or Fiance or Fiancee visa applications filed along with the I-601 waiver application.

$2800 for U.S. Legal Permanent Resident (green card) applications for spouses of U.S. Citizens when an I-601 waiver is not required.

$2800 for K-1 Fiance or Fiancee Visa Petitions and the subsequent U.S. Legal Permanent Resident (green card) applications for spouses of U.S. Citizens when an I-601 waiver is not required.

$0 No additional fee if the I-601 waiver individual also requires an I-212 waiver application (more forms, but only need to show exceptional hardship once).

$7500 for all other immigration waiver applications.


Payment plans available and all credit cards accepted.

Free initial phone consultations.

Legal Fees do not include any U.S. government fees, medical or pysch exams, photos, or costs to access records (birth certificates, divorce judgments, criminal records, etc).

1 comment:

US Waivers Pardon said...

People often wonder if hiring an immigration lawyer is absolutely necessary. This article explains the situations in which immigration lawyers do not need to be hired and those in which it is best to hire an immigration lawyer.

US Entry Waiver