Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Unlawful Presence

This is an important issue and very relevant to people, who have entered the United States unlawfully and later on want to marry a US citizen or gain some kind of other immigration benefit.
What is unlawful presence?(...)
The article is divided in 4 parts. Let's start with part 1 

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Get your K1 Fiance Visa quickly. Automated Visa Preparation System without the high legal fees. Approved by Immigration Lawyers. Once you have begun the adjustment of status filing process, your spouse does not have to leave the country. In fact, they need to stay in the United States while the application is pending.