Thursday, January 17, 2013

6 Things to Know About I-601A Provisional Stateside Waiver

Six Things You Need to Know about Processing of I-601A Waivers written by Laura Lichter of The AILA Leadership Blog answers common questions families conferring applying for I-601A are asking.
Questions answered are:

  1. What is I-601A Provisional Waiver and how can it help me?
  2. Who can apply?
  3. What does it mean that the waiver is “Provisional”?
  4. When can I apply?
  5. What else do I need to know about I-601A Provisional Waiver?
  6. Do I need an attorney to apply?

2 comments:

US Visa Waiver said...

Your readers may be interested in reading more about the benefits of applying for a US Waiver. Hope to read more from you about this

US Visa Waiver

Amelia Jack said...

very interesting and informative post regarding i601a Waiver. i learn much better process of immigration. thanks for sharing such a nice article.